Friday, April 4, 2014

Italian Spaghetti Squash Casserole (C2)

Recipe Author: Rosalena Andrews


Spaghetti Squash
1 lb ground turkey, lean
Marinara sauce
Italian Seasoning
Mushrooms

To make the spaghetti squash:
In the oven: Poke holes in the spaghetti squash and bake at 375 for 1 hour.
In the microwave: Cut spaghetti squash in half, put plastic wrap over the open side of the spaghetti squash and place, face-down, on a dinner plate that has about 1/4" of water in it, then microwave for about 10 minutes.

After cooking is done, remove the seeds and shred the spaghetti squash with a fork.

To make the casserole:
Cook turkey meat with your favorite spices.

Spray the bottom of baking pan then layer with spaghetti, meat, sauce, and 1 can of mushrooms. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. do you really have to cook the squash first? wouldn't it cook in the oven since it's baking for 30 minutes in 350 temp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i'm apparently a spaghetti squash noob. just bought my first one today and totally know why you must prep the squash first. sorry and thanks for the recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't cook it first, then you can't make it into the spaghetti "shreds" -- the best you'd be able to do is cube it. It has to be cooked first in order to be able to shred it with a fork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete