Thursday, February 6, 2014

Chipotle-Lime Marinade for Chicken (C1)

Recipe Author: Simmie Sinow

This recipe is good to marinade 2-3 chicken breasts.

1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup lime juice
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp lime zest
2 Tbsp agave nectar
2 Tbsp ground cumin
2 Tbsp chipotle powder
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp black pepper

Combine all the ingredients and use as a marinade for your chicken breasts.  Place the marinade and chicken breasts in a large ziploc bag and marinate for 2-4 hours, turning the chicken every 30 minutes or so to thoroughly coat the chicken.

Bake or grill your chicken as you normally would.  With baked chicken, it is recommended 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.

NOTE:
It is recommended that you poke holes in the chicken breasts (with a fork or knife) before putting them in with the marinade, so that the flavors permeate the inside of the breasts.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting read. I've suffered with herpes ever since I was a child but it's only been the last few years that I discovered that  I have genital herpes. So I started looking for a way to cure this deadly virus. I visited so many hospitals in search of a solution but it never worked out.so I started searching for a cure to my herpes virus.
    Few month ago I came across a site where a lady was sharing a testimony about Dr OHIKHOBO about how he cured herpes and all kinds of diseases with is natural herbs so I decided to give it a try so I email the Dr he told me how I was going to get the herbs so I did as he instructed few days later I received the  herbs and I started taking the herbs as instructed by the Dr.
    I was shocked two weeks after when my doctor told me that I was free from herpes so I decided to let the world know how I was cured from herpes by Dr OHIKHOBO. you can reach him through his email: drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com if you also want a cure for your herpes or any of the diseases listed below because the Dr says he also has a cure for them.CÁNCER
    HEART FAILURE
    DIABETES
    HPV
    HIV
    COLD SORES
    FIBROIDS
    GENITAL WARTS
    His Email; drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com His whatsap number: +1-740-231-2427

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
    has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
    him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
    cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
    WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete